Monday, June 15, 2009

Band Wagon

Well... I decided to hop right on the band wagon and get a blog! I had one before but i never used it and forgot my log in and password so i decided to create a new one! It seems like the thing to do now a days. Tyler and i have been living in Canada for almost 2 months now and it is incredible! Everything about Canada is amazing and so unbelievably beautiful! I'm on my office computer so i don't have pictures but i will have to put some up later. We love it here and Tyler is selling like crazy! He is well on his way to sell his goal of 150 accounts this summer.
I got to visit home last week for my brothers wedding. It was so special to see him sealed to his beautiful wife Niesha. They are in Cancun on their honeymoon and i hope they are loving it! They are so great for each other and i couldn't be any happier for them! I am so blessed that i got to go home to share their special day!!

1 comment:

  1. I didnt know you lived in Canada! How come you guys are there? That sounds like so much fun! If you want a different background I went to thecutestblogontheblock.com.... I know there are different sites for backgrounds but thats the only one I know the website for! I am glad you guys are doing well! You look great!

    ReplyDelete